Silver Clay Workshop : Getting Started in Silver Clay Jewellery Paperback / softback
If you love silver jewelry but don't have the time or patience to learn traditional silver-smithing techniques, then the exciting medium of silver clay will open up a whole new range of possibilities to your jewelry making.
Boasting all the same properties as modeling clay, it is 99.9% pure silver--meaning that you can make high-quality jewelry using the easiest of techniques. Revised and reformatted Silver Clay Workshop is perfect for anyone taking their first steps with this rewarding craft. 22 projects that show perfectly the versatility of silver clay.
Shape, roll, cut, mold and indent your way through them, learning the techniques as you go.
From pendants and bracelets to rings and statement beads, there will be something for everyone.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 160 pages, 436 full-colour photographs, 1 illustration
- Publisher: Guild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Publication Date: 31/05/2018
- Category: Precious metal & precious stones: artworks & design
- ISBN: 9781784944803