A Guide to Cancer : Origins and Revelations Paperback / softback
Part of the Pocket Guides to Biomedical Sciences series
A Guide to Cancer: Origins and Revelations unfolds the complex and fascinating topic of cancer in two ways: firstly, no specialist knowledge is assumed on the part of the reader, and secondly, despite the serious nature of the topics, the book aims to stimulate interest, provoke thought, and paradoxically entertain.
It takes an array of complex topics and breaks them down in clear, concise terms, so that anyone with a basic knowledge of science can understand.
The book is aimed at the general public as well as students of biological subjects, first and second year university students, and researchers in the nascent field of cancer genomics.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 212 pages, Scatter color; 4 Tables, black and white; 14 Illustrations, color; 35 Illustrations, blac
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 16/11/2017
- Category: Forensic science
- ISBN: 9781138744110