Philosophy of Stem Cell Biology : Knowledge in Flesh and Blood Hardback
Part of the New Directions in the Philosophy of Science series
This examination of stem cell biology from a philosophy of science perspective clarifies the field's central concept, the stem cell, as well as its aims, methods, models, explanations and evidential challenges.
Relations to systems biology and clinical medicine are also discussed.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 274 pages, XX, 274 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 21/01/2013
- Category: Philosophy of science
- ISBN: 9780230368279
- Paperback / softback from £54.55