Water Exercise Paperback / softback
Exercising in water is particularly effective because it offers a wide range of therapeutic and health benefits without the hard impact of land exercise.
No matter what an individual's current fitness level, Water Exercise allows for each workout plan to be personalised by changing the speed, intensity or amount of rest based on their needs.
It is ideal for cross-training workouts, simple to advanced fitness workouts and as an aid to recovery from injury or management of chronic conditions.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 248 pages, 256 photographs
- Publisher: Human Kinetics Publishers
- Publication Date: 04/05/2015
- Category: Exercise & workout books
- ISBN: 9781450498142