This is a classic collection of 21 jumper and accessory designs, plus a timeless reference of more than 100 cable stitches.
It includes step-by-step instructions and explains the charts that accompany cable-knit patterns.
It is perfect for those who want stylish patterns. From the widely published designer and teacher Melissa Leapman comes a classic collection of 21 stylish jumper and accessory designs, plus a timeless reference of more than 100 cable stitches.
In "Cables Untangled" she shows readers that cable knitting, a perennially popular technique, only appears complicated.
She walks knitters through the process step-by-step and explains the somewhat intimidating charts that accompany cable-knit patterns.
With Melissa's encouraging voice and foolproof methods, knitters will be ready to take on any cable creation - or even design their own!
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 192 pages, full colour throughout, 200 2-colour illustrations, 200 colour photographs, includes patt
- Publisher: Random House USA Inc
- Publication Date: 26/08/2010
- Category: Knitting & crochet
- ISBN: 9780307586483