Carbon Nanotubes as Nanodelivery Systems : An Insight Through Molecular Dynamics Simulations Paperback / softback
Part of the SpringerBriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology series
This book showcases the application of carbon nanotubes as nanodelivery systems for copper atoms, using molecular dynamics simulations as a means of investigation.
The nanodelivery system of the carbon nanotube presents the possible usage of the carbon structure in many areas in the future.
This book is comprehensive and informative, and serves as a guide for any reader who wishes to perform a molecular dynamics simulation of his own and to conduct an analytical study of a molecular system.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 60 pages, 36 Illustrations, black and white; XII, 60 p. 36 illus.
- Publisher: Springer Verlag, Singapore
- Publication Date: 18/05/2013
- Category: Biomedical engineering
- ISBN: 9789814451383
- PDF from £46.75