A Cultural History of British Euroscepticism Hardback
Why are the British so Euro-sceptic? Forget about tedious treaties, party politics or international relations.
The real reason is that the British do not feel European.
This book explores and explains the cultural divide between Britain and Europe, where it comes from and how it manifests itself in everyday life and the academic world.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 88 pages, VI, 88 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 02/12/2014
- Category: European history
- ISBN: 9781137447548
- Paperback / softback from £42.69