European Identity and the Second World War Hardback
The two concepts at the centre of this book: Europe, and the Second World War, are constantly changing in public perception.
Now that 'Europe' is an even more contested idea than ever, this volume informs the current discourse on European identity by analysing Europe's reaction to the tragedy, heroism and disgrace of the Second World War.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 273 pages, XV, 273 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 08/03/2011
- Category: European history
- ISBN: 9780230273238
- PDF from £67.58
- Paperback / softback from £57.75