With soccer one of the most popular participatory sports in the country, the market for training information is huge.
This is a complete preparation programme for players and coaches of all playing levels.
This title, one of a series, is aimed at both coaches and competitors and brings the knowledge of top P.E. lecturers to each sport. Each title covers fitness, nutrition, injury prevention and psychology, as well as over 100 team, group and individual drills.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 128 pages, 145 line drawings
- Publisher: The Crowood Press Ltd
- Publication Date: 31/01/1995
- Category: Sports training & coaching
- ISBN: 9781852238964