Islam, Migrancy, and Hospitality in Europe Hardback
Part of the Literatures and Cultures of the Islamic World series
This book cuts across important debates in cultural studies, literary criticism, politics, sociology, and anthropology.
Meyda Yegenoglu brings together different theoretical strands in the debates regarding immigration, from Jacques Lacan's psychoanalytic understanding of the subject formation, to Zygmunt Bauman's notion of the stranger.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 254 pages, XIII, 254 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 13/03/2012
- Category: Islamic life & practice
- ISBN: 9780230120433
- Paperback / softback from £52.89