The Future of Leadership : Leveraging Influence in an Age of Hyper-Change Hardback
Part of the Leadership: Research and Practice series
The Future of Leadership considers how the rapid changes of today will affect the leaders of tomorrow.
Renowned Leadership scholar Michael A. Genovese argues that one of the key challenges for future leaders will be to effectively and constructively manage the `hyper-change' taking place both within organizations and in the broader social and political spheres.
Taking a Futures Studies approach to envision the state of leadership in the coming decades, Genovese also provides case studies of leaders who have already demonstrated the mind- and skill-sets necessary to successfully manage rapid change.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 132 pages, 1 Line drawings, black and white; 3 Tables, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 04/08/2015
- Category: Political leaders & leadership
- ISBN: 9781138830127
- Paperback / softback from £35.55