"Othello" Paperback / softback
Part of the MaxNotes series
REA's MAXnotes for William Shakespeare's Othello The MAXnotes offers a comprehensive summary and analysis of Othello and a biography of William Shakespeare.
Places the events of the play in historical context and discusses each act in detail.
Includes study questions and answers along with topics for papers and sample outlines.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 128 pages, illustrations
- Publisher: Research & Education Association,U.S.
- Publication Date: 01/07/1996
- Category: Shakespeare studies & criticism
- ISBN: 9780878910380