Modern TRIZ : A Practical Course with EASyTRIZ Technology Paperback / softback
This book is based on a unique TRIZ basics remote learning technology designed by the author.
It contains more than 250 examples, assignments and solutions, and an in-depth discussion of methodological recommendations on practical implementation of theoretical postulates.
It does not require any special preliminary training, and can be used by anyone who wishes to master TRIZ basics independently.
The book is recommended for technical specialists, regardless of the extent of their familiarity with TRIZ, and for students in engineering.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 449 pages, 456 Illustrations, black and white; XVI, 449 p. 456 illus.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication Date: 15/01/2012
- Category: Occupational & industrial psychology
- ISBN: 9783642252174
- PDF from £84.58