Insiders Encyclopedia of the Earth Paperback / softback
In this title you will find over 1000 photographs and illustrations and timelines, facts and diagrams that explain the Earth's place in space: it's history and what it is made of.
Further chapters take a more detailed look at oceans, land and weather, and the Earth's resources and energy sources.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 256 pages, col. Illustrations
- Publisher: Templar Publishing
- Publication Date: 01/04/2009
- Category: Nature, the natural world (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9781840116298