The Humanities, Higher Education, and Academic Freedom : Three Necessary Arguments Paperback / softback
This book is a lively, passionate defence of contemporary work in the humanities, and, beyond that, of the university system that makes such work possible.
The book's stark accounts of academic labour, and its proposals for reform of the tenure system, are novel, controversial, timely, and very necessary.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 163 pages, VII, 163 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 29/04/2015
- Category: Social & cultural history
- ISBN: 9781137506115
- PDF from £11.89