Finance for IT Decision Makers : A practical handbook Paperback / softback
Finance is as fundamental to the IT world as it is to most other aspects of life.
However, many IT professionals lack knowledge of the particular financial principles on which decisions about IT should be based.
Assuming no prior knowledge, this new edition covers all relevant aspects of finance and is updated with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) terminology.
It is ideal for all IT decision makers who wish to conquer their fear of finance or refresh existing knowledge.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 278 pages, 121 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: BCS Learning & Development Limited
- Publication Date: 01/09/2012
- Category: Corporate finance
- ISBN: 9781780171227
- PDF from £28.79
- EPUB from £25.19
- Paperback / softback from £57.69