Neuropuncture : A Clinical Handbook of Neuroscience Acupuncture Paperback / softback
Neuropuncture is the clinical manual of a groundbreaking acupuncture system that incorporates neuroscience into its clinical applications for pain management, orthopaedic conditions and internal medicine.
It shows acupuncturists how to apply research into the neurophysiological mechanisms of acupuncture and electrical acupuncture to the traditional TCM model of healthcare.
The book explains how acupuncture works using Western medical science and illustrates how to apply this knowledge to clinical cases with electrical acupuncture, creating evidence-based acupuncture protocols.
These protocols are clinically proven and result in reproducible clinical outcomes.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 168 pages, 25 black and white photos, 2 black and white line diagrams, 50 colour photos, 3 colour li
- Publisher: Jessica Kingsley Publishers
- Publication Date: 21/06/2017
- Category: Pain & pain management
- ISBN: 9781848193314
- EPUB from £25.50