Tradition and Influence in Anglo-Saxon Literature : An Evolutionary, Cognitivist Approach Hardback
This book introduces lexomics, the use of computer-aided statistical analysis of vocabulary, to measure influence and integrate research from cognitive psychology and evolutionary biology with traditional, philological approaches to literature.
Connecting the theory of tradition with the phenomenon of influence, Drout moves beyond current theories.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 290 pages, 16 Illustrations, black and white; XIV, 290 p. 16 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 18/07/2013
- Category: Literary studies: classical, early & medieval
- ISBN: 9781137325808
- Paperback / softback from £53.25