Cyclepedia: 100 Postcards of Iconic Bicycles Postcard book or pack
This special-edition postcard box presents 100 of the most significant, interesting and curious examples that the history of cycling has witnessed.
Each postcard features essential information about the model, with key facts and technical specifications.
With specimens ranging from those for use in the mountains, for racing and in the city, to tandems, kids', folding, touring, cargo and curiosity bikes, there is something to suit every taste. Cycling's popularity grows and grows; bicycles have become statements of inviduality the world over.
This very special selection will delight both those already in the know and those yet to be converted.
- Format: Postcard book or pack
- Pages: 100 pages, Illustrated in colour throughout
- Publisher: Thames & Hudson Ltd
- Publication Date: 26/10/2015
- Category: Road & motor vehicles: general interest
- ISBN: 9780500420331