Brief Therapy and Beyond : Stories, Language, Love, Hope, and Time Paperback / softback
Brief Therapy and Beyond is a collection of new and selected papers by prominent psychologist Michael Hoyt.
Numerous clinical vignettes and informative discussions describe time-sensitive treatments to relieve psychological distress and/or promote growth.
Drawing from an encyclopedic knowledge of the professional literature as well as humor, poetry, sports, and candid revelation, Hoyt illustrates the importance of stories, language, love, hope, and time in shaping worldviews that inspire and empower clients and clinicians to make effective and efficient changes.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 384 pages, 6 Line drawings, black and white; 7 Halftones, black and white; 4 Tables, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 22/08/2017
- Category: Counselling & advice services
- ISBN: 9781138636712
- EPUB from £29.24
- PDF from £29.24
- Hardback from £92.85