Voice Over WLANS : The Complete Guide Paperback / softback
For networking and RF/wireless engineers, and graduate students who want a solid overview of voice over WLANs/VoIP technology (wireless local area networks / voice over internet protocol), this book covers voice coding, packet loss, delay and 'jitter', and 'echo' control, and shows how to combine both WLAN and VoIP technology to create effective voice over WLAN systems.
Finneran also describes how to integrate voice over WLAN systems with cellular networks.
This is not just another WLAN-only book nor a VoIP-only book; instead, it integrates both topics into a coherent whole.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 400 pages, Illustrated; Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Elsevier Science & Technology
- Publication Date: 26/11/2007
- Category: Computer networking & communications
- ISBN: 9780750682992