East, West and Centre : Reframing post-1989 European Cinema Paperback / softback
Edited by Michael Gott, Todd Herzog
In East, West and Centre the world's leading scholars in the field assemble to consider the ways in which notions such as East and West, national and transnational, central and marginal are being rethought and reframed in contemporary European cinema.
This is a ground-breaking and essential read, not just for students and scholars in Film and Media Studies, but also for those interested in wider European Studies as well.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 360 pages, 18 b&w illustrations
- Publisher: Edinburgh University Press
- Publication Date: 31/01/2017
- Category: Film theory & criticism
- ISBN: 9781474420921