Credit Portfolio Management : A Practitioner's Guide to the Active Management of Credit Risks Hardback
Part of the Global Financial Markets series
Credit Portfolio Management is a topical text on approaches to the active management of credit risks.
The book is a valuable, up to date guide for portfolio management practitioners.
Its content comprises of three main parts: The framework for managing credit risks, Active Credit Portfolio Management in practice and Hedging techniques and toolkits.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 260 pages, XXV, 260 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 26/07/2013
- Category: International finance
- ISBN: 9780230391499
- Paperback / softback from £49.85