Totally Accessible MRI : A User's Guide to Principles, Technology, and Applications Paperback / softback
This practical guide offers an accessible introduction to the principles of MRI physics.
Each chapter explains the why and how behind MRI physics.
Readers will understand how altering MRI parameters will have many different consequences for image quality and the speed in which images are generated.
Practical topics, selected for their value to clinical practice, include progressive changes in key MRI parameters, imaging time, and signal to noise ratio.
A wealth of high quality illustrations, complemented by concise text, enables readers to gain a thorough understanding of the subject without requiring prior in-depth knowledge.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 384 pages, 7 Illustrations, color; 146 Illustrations, black and white; XXII, 384 p. 153 illus., 7 il
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Publication Date: 19/02/2008
- Category: Nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR / MRI)
- ISBN: 9780387488950
- PDF from £84.58