Postcolonial Citizens and Ethnic Migration : The Netherlands and Japan in the Age of Globalization Hardback
Part of the Palgrave Studies in International Relations series
This book provides a cross-regional investigation of the role of citizenship and ethnicity in migration, political incorporation, and political transnationalism in the age of globalization, exploring the political realities of Dutch Antilleans in the Netherlands and Latin American Nikkeijin in Japan.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 283 pages, XIII, 283 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 17/01/2014
- Category: Migration, immigration & emigration
- ISBN: 9781137270542
- Paperback / softback from £48.95