Functional Programming Using F# Paperback / softback
This comprehensive introduction to the principles of functional programming using F# shows how to apply basic theoretical concepts to produce succinct and elegant programs.
It demonstrates the role of functional programming in a wide spectrum of applications including databases and systems.
Coverage also includes advanced features in the .NET library, the imperative features of F# and topics such as text processing, sequences, computation expressions and asynchronous computation.
With a broad spectrum of examples and exercises, the book is perfect for courses in functional programming and for self-study.
Enhancing its use as a text is an accompanying website with downloadable programs, lecture slides, mini-projects and links to further F# sources.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 372 pages, Worked examples or Exercises; 56 Tables, unspecified; 76 Line drawings, unspecified
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Publication Date: 13/05/2013
- Category: Functional programming
- ISBN: 9781107684065