Adult Transgender Care : An Interdisciplinary Approach for Training Mental Health Professionals Paperback / softback
Adult Transgender Care provides an overview of transgender health and offers a comprehensive approach to training mental health professionals in transgender care.
The book takes an interdisciplinary approach to transgender care, emphasizing the complementary contributions of psychiatry, psychology, and social work in providing transgender care within an integrated treatment team.
Included in this text are overviews of how to conceptualize and provide treatment with complex and difficult clinical presentations and considerations for understanding how to address system-level challenges to treatment.
Adult Transgender Care meets a unique need by providing detailed information, clinical interventions, case studies, and resources for mental health professionals on transgender care.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 226 pages, 1 Line drawings, black and white; 13 Halftones, black and white; 10 Tables, black and whi
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 16/10/2017
- Category: Gender studies: transsexuals & hermaphroditism
- ISBN: 9781138229037