Surrealism Paperback / softback
Part of the The World's Greatest Art series
"Surrealism" takes the reader on a journey through one of the most fascinating and influential art movements of the twentieth century.
Exploring works from some of the modern era's greatest masters including Dali, Ernts, Miro and Magritte, this richly illustrated reference book offers a wealth of insight into the complexities of the Surrealist imagination.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 384 pages, with flaps
- Publisher: Flame Tree Publishing
- Publication Date: 26/09/2005
- Category: Art & design styles: Surrealism & Dada
- ISBN: 9781844512676