Equality, Citizenship, and Segregation : A Defense of Separation Hardback
Merry argues that most voluntary separation experiments in education are not driven by a sense of racial, cultural or religious superiority.
Rather, they are driven among other things by a desire for quality education, not to mention community membership and self respect.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 214 pages, XV, 214 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 25/07/2013
- Category: Population & demography
- ISBN: 9781137033703
- Paperback / softback from £48.15