Military Jet Aircraft : 300 of the World's Greatest Military Jet Aircraft Paperback / softback
Part of the Mini Encyclopedia series
Military Jet Aircraft contains 300 of the most important and influential military jet aircraft that have flown since World War II, including such famous aircraft as the Messerschmitt Me 262, English Electric Lightning, and North American F-86 Sabre. Each of the 300 aircraft featured in Military Jet Aircraft is illustrated with the aid of a superb colour artwork.
In addition, the artwork is accompanied by a detailed specifications table giving dimensions, powerplant, armament, performance, and weights, plus accompanying text that summarises the design, development and service history.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 320 pages, 300 artworks; 300 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Amber Books Ltd
- Publication Date: 13/09/2018
- Category: Aircraft: general interest
- ISBN: 9781782747055