National Belonging and Everyday Life : The Significance of Nationhood in an Uncertain World Hardback
by Michael Skey
This book analyses the current debates around national identity and multiculturalism by addressing three key questions; why do so many people treat as common sense the idea that they live in and belong to nations? And, why, and for whom, might this idea be significant, notably in an era of increasing global uncertainty?
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 200 pages, IX, 200 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 25/10/2011
- Category: Migration, immigration & emigration
- ISBN: 9780230247611
- Paperback / softback from £57.45