Catherine the Great Paperback / softback
Part of the Life & Times series
The daughter of a minor German princely family, she rose to become the greatest ruler of a vast Russian empire in the 18th century.
This biography reveals a remarkable woman who combined intelligence, a passion for the responsibilities of state with a constant search for the love of important men.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 192 pages, 20 colour and b&w illustrations
- Publisher: Haus Publishing
- Publication Date: 01/03/2007
- Category: Biography: historical, political & military
- ISBN: 9781905791064