Boccaccio's Decameron and the Ciceronian Renaissance Hardback
Part of the The New Middle Ages series
Boccaccio's Decameron and the Ciceronian Renaissance demonstrates that Boccaccio's puzzling masterpiece takes on organic consistency when viewed as an early modern adaptation of a pre-Christian, humanistic vision.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 186 pages, XIII, 186 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 17/05/2012
- Category: Literary studies: classical, early & medieval
- ISBN: 9780230341128
- Paperback / softback from £57.45