Global City Challenges : Debating a Concept, Improving the Practice Hardback
The contributors illustrate what twin analytical and practical challenges emerge from juxtaposing cultural, economic, historical, postcolonial, virtual, architectural, literary, security and political stances to the concept of the 'global city'.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 278 pages, XII, 278 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 31/10/2013
- Category: Development studies
- ISBN: 9781137286864
- Paperback / softback from £56.15