Martin Wight on Fortune and Irony in Politics Hardback
Part of the The Palgrave Macmillan History of International Thought series
Martin Wight was one of the most influential twentieth-century British thinkers who investigated on international politics and continues to inspire the English school of international relations.
Containing a previously unpublished essay by Wight, this book brings this essay, "Fortune's Banter", to light.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 184 pages, XVIII, 184 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 25/01/2016
- Category: Political science & theory
- ISBN: 9781137528728
- Paperback / softback from £18.89