Montreal, City of Water : An Environmental History Hardback
Part of the Nature | History | Society series
Montreal, City of Water will interest scholars and students of urban environmental history, urbanization, and urban planning, particularly those with a focus on water history and urban rivers.
Historians of Montreal and the St. Lawrence River region will also find this study invaluable.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 256 pages, 12 maps, 28 b&w photos
- Publisher: University of British Columbia Press
- Publication Date: 15/11/2017
- Category: History of the Americas
- ISBN: 9780774836227
- Paperback / softback from £20.55