Mathematics and Culture : Bk. 3 Mixed media product
Edited by Michele Emmer
This work contains the proceedings of the 'Mathematics and Culture' conference held in Venice in March 2002.
The conference aims to act as a bridge across the various aspects of human knowledge.
While keeping mathematics as its core, it is aimed at anyone endowed with cultural curiosity and interests, whether within or (even more so) outside mathematics.
This volume therefore covers music, cinema, art, theater and literature, with topics ranging from Tibet to comics.
- Format: Mixed media product
- Pages: 280 pages, 3 black & white tables, biography
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication Date: 01/04/2007
- Category: Combinatorics & graph theory
- ISBN: 9783540342595