Sowing Market Reforms : The Internationalization of Russian Agriculture Hardback
By examining a sector of the economy that was exposed to increased imports more than four decades ago, Crumley illuminates the economic pressures, resistance, and reform that help to shape Russia's agrarian sector today.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 214 pages, XII, 214 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 19/09/2013
- Category: Economic theory & philosophy
- ISBN: 9781137300805
- Paperback / softback from £54.55