Research Agendas in EU Studies : Stalking the Elephant Paperback / softback
Edited by Michelle Egan, Neill Nugent, W. Paterson
Part of the Palgrave Studies in European Union Politics series
Leading scholars explore the complex questions arising from the ongoing transformation of Europe through the deepening and widening effects of European integration.
Based on authoritative analyses, the book takes account of the many national, transnational and international processes and contexts in which European integration has become embedded.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 430 pages, XVI, 430 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 27/11/2009
- Category: Regional studies
- ISBN: 9780230555259