Report Writing Paperback / softback
Part of the Pocket Study Skills series
Practical and concise, this is the essential guide to writing effective reports.
It shows students how to tailor report structures and conventions to different audiences and purposes and how to manage changes in format and requirements, so that they have the tools and understanding to write reports with confidence.
It includes real-life examples of student reports to illustrate the features of good report writing, and a comprehensive checklist to keep students on track. This is an invaluable resource for students of all levels who are required to write reports as part of their course.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 158 pages, 36 Tables, color; 36 Illustrations, color; X, 158 p. 36 illus. in color.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 15/08/2018
- Category: Writing & editing guides
- ISBN: 9781352003031
- Paperback / softback from £6.99
- PDF from £6.47