Value and Virtue in Public Administration : A Comparative Perspective Paperback / softback
Edited by Michiel S. de Vries, Pan Suk Kim
Part of the Governance and Public Management series
A multidisciplinary analysis of the role of values and virtue in public administration, this book calls for a rediscovery of virtue.
It explores ways of enabling the public sector to balance the values that are presently dominant with classic values such as accountability, representation, equality, neutrality, transparency and the public interest.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 327 pages, XVII, 327 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 17/10/2011
- Category: Ethics & moral philosophy
- ISBN: 9781137387981