Reframing Community Partnerships in Education : Uniting the Power of Place and Wisdom of People Paperback / softback
Reframing Community Partnerships in Education provides both the theoretical framework as well as a practical guide to engage educators in interdisciplinary, inter-organizational, multicultural, and multi-generational work to improve the social fabric of communities.
Using case examples of best practice, this book explores transformational practices for community development, community building, and civic engagement.
Featuring "Community Learning Exchange" pedagogies adaptable to a wide range of contexts, this book encourages educators-through use of participatory practices and a collective leadership model-to build stronger communities and advance learning for all.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 182 pages, 5 Line drawings, black and white; 23 Halftones, black and white; 6 Tables, black and whit
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 05/10/2015
- Category: School/community relations & school/home relations
- ISBN: 9781138840775