The C# Quick Syntax Reference is a condensed code and syntax reference to the C# programming language. It presents the essential C# syntax in a well-organized format that can be used as a handy reference.
You won't find any technical jargon, bloated samples, drawn out history lessons or witty stories in this book. What you will find is a language reference that is concise, to the point and highly accessible. The book is packed with useful information and is a must-have for any C# programmer.
In the C# Quick Syntax Reference, you will find:
* A concise reference to the C# language syntax.
* Short, simple and focused code examples.
* A well laid out table of contents and a comprehensive index allowing easy review.
- Format: PDF
- Publisher: Apress
- Publication Date: 04/09/2013
- Category: Object-oriented programming (OOP)
- ISBN: 9781430262817
- PDF from £9.34
- EPUB from £14.16
- Paperback / softback from £10.39