Paddling the John Wesley Powell Route : Exploring the Green and Colorado Rivers Paperback / softback
by Mike Bezemek
The John Wesley Powell Route offers some of the most adventurous paddling in the United States.
Across six Southwestern states, paddlers will find trips for all abilities and timeframes-from a few hours to a few months.
With Paddling the John Wesley Powell Route as your guide, come explore the same sections of the Green and Colorado Rivers as the 1869 expedition-and learn firsthand about one of the greatest adventure stories in American history.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 272 pages, 11 Maps; 159 Halftones, color
- Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield
- Publication Date: 01/10/2018
- Category: Canoeing & kayaking
- ISBN: 9781493034819
- EPUB from £22.03