Racism and Education in the U.K. and the U.S. : Towards a Socialist Alternative Paperback / softback
by Mike Cole
Part of the Marxism and Education series
Extends Marxist analysis to include key concepts from the work of neo-Marxists Antonio Gramsci and Louis Althusser.
It looks in detail at racism in the U.K. and the U.S. and goes on to examine the differences between schooling and education, and their relationship to racism in those two countries and in the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 242 pages, XIII, 242 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 15/07/2011
- Category: Multicultural education
- ISBN: 9780230103801
- Hardback from £65.69
- PDF from £34.00