Cases in HR Practice and Strategy Paperback / softback
by Mike Fazey
Cases in HR Practice and Strategy, Second Edition has been designed to help students and practitioners bridge the gap between theory and practise.
It contains a wealth of realistic cases and business scenarios typically encountered by HR professionals.
Each case is accompanied by discussion questions and other learning activities that require learners to apply their theoretical understanding of HR while taking account of the impact of issues such as organisational politics, business requirements, legal and regulatory requirements, the industrial relations environment, and other contextual factors.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 206 pages, 7 illustrations
- Publisher: Publishing 451
- Publication Date: 01/12/2017
- Category: Personnel & human resources management
- ISBN: 9781925716221
- Paperback / softback from £27.50