Racing Skipper : Techniques to Make You a Winner Paperback / softback
by Mike Golding
There is more to winning yacht races than sailing fast.
Before you even leave the dock the boat has to be prepared meticulously, the crew must be a committed and effective team and your race strategy and navigation need to have been well thought out.
These techniques are all outlined in this book, which also covers everything from leadership and motivation to manoeuvres, instrumentation and the boat itself. Admiral's Cup skipper Mike Golding explains how a skipper can raise his game and get to the front of the fleet.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 128 pages, 18 Diagrams; 92 Halftones, color
- Publisher: Fernhurst Books Limited
- Publication Date: 24/06/1999
- Category: Sports training & coaching
- ISBN: 9781898660576