Eureka! : The most amazing scientific discoveries of all time Paperback / softback
This exciting, educational children's book details the real-life stories of scientists throughout history who made discoveries that changed the way we think about the world.
Read about Galileo and Marie Curie, who both - in very different circumstances - risked peril during their research, or about Alexander Fleming, who discovered the power of penicillin by accident.
Packed with fascinating details of experiments and equipment, blunders and lucky escapes, Eureka! will appeal to children around the age of 9 and over with an interest in history, science and adventure.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 96 pages, Illustrated in colour and black and white throughout
- Publisher: Thames & Hudson Ltd
- Publication Date: 29/02/2016
- Category: Science & technology: general interest (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9780500292273