Hunter One : The Jet Heritage Story Paperback / softback
The first ex-military jet flew in Britain in the late 1960s, restored by Jet Heritage of Bournemouth.
The company made a successful business out of restoring the complicated military airframes and making them legal for civilian flight.
This is the story of Jet Heritage and the men who restored the first ex-military jets back into service.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 240 pages, 150 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Amberley Publishing
- Publication Date: 15/05/2009
- Category: Military aircraft
- ISBN: 9781848682443
- EPUB from £10.92