The Everything Raw Food Recipe Book EPUB
Part of the Everything(R) series
Increased energy. Clear and glowing skin. Decreased risk of cancer.
These are only a few of the benefits reported by people who adopt a raw foods diet; studies have even shown that this diet can slow down the aging process! In this guide, you will find 300 delicious recipes, including:
- Mint-Ginger Pineapple Smoothie Thai Green Papaya Salad
- Nori Protein Roll with Pumpkin Seed Butter and Sprouts
- Mock-Tuna Salad Sandwich
- Raw Vegetable ';Lasagna'
- Banana Vanilla Ice Cream with Blueberry Sauce
Eating raw is not only deliciousit's also fun! The recipes are easy to prepare and take less prep and cleanup time than cooked food. It's perfect for those looking to go completely raw or just incorporate some raw aspects into their diet. You will be absolutely amazed by how great you feel after whipping up these mouthwatering raw gourmet meals!
- Format: EPUB
- Pages: 304 pages
- Publisher: Adams Media
- Publication Date: 18/11/2009
- Category: Health & wholefood cookery
- ISBN: 9781440500121